Can’t wait Wednesday

I’m taking part in a new (to me) book blog meme today called Can’t wait Wednesday. This is where we post about a book thats not been published yet but that we really cannot wait to be so we can jump on it and devour it in one go, or something along those lines.

Its hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings blog. Thanks for this Tressa, i’m looking forward to taking part and reading everyones posts.

The book i’m most waiting for right now is the new John Green which is called ‘Turtles All The Way Down’ and comes out in October.  I’m so excited to read a new book by him and have actually already pre-ordered it.

Blurb
It all begins with a fugitive billionaire and the promise of a cash reward. Turtles All the Way Down is about lifelong friendship, the intimacy of an unexpected reunion, Star Wars fan fiction, and tuatara. But at its heart is Aza Holmes, a young woman navigating daily existence within the ever-tightening spiral of her own thoughts. In his long-awaited return, John Green shares Aza’s story with shattering, unflinching clarity.

I dont know if this is gonna be the final cover (hope not as its a bit plain) but still makes me want to read it right now.

anybody else excited for this book?

what’s your most anticipated read?

11 Comments

1. joycemay

13th July 2017 at 10:08 pm

Yes fingers crossed for a stunning cover!

2. Patti Smith

13th July 2017 at 9:17 pm

I really need to give John Green a try! I’ll be anxious to see the cover of this one as it gets closer to its release. 🙂

3. joycemay

13th July 2017 at 6:52 am

5 years apparently since he last published a book so im counting down the days. Thanks for visiting Sam@wlabb and Sam Frost
    Gill x

4. Sam Frost

13th July 2017 at 3:57 am

I’m optimistically curious about this but probably won’t pick it up until the reviews are in. Great pick!

5. sam@WLABB

13th July 2017 at 12:29 am

Yes!!!! New John Green! It seems like forever and I also cannot wait to read this.

6. joycemay

12th July 2017 at 6:14 pm

Hi Stacey, I love his vlogs too, he is so funny. I didnt like Paper Towns either. Thanks for visiting
    Gill x

7. joycemay

12th July 2017 at 6:13 pm

Hi Barb, I havent liked all his books its true but I have a good feeling about this one, yet lets hope the final cover is more colourful and eye catching eh. Thanks for visiting
    Gill x

8. joycemay

12th July 2017 at 6:12 pm

Hi Stephanie, you are probably very wise to be cautious but fingers crossed it will be another winner. Thanks for visiting.
    Gill x

9. Stacy Renee @ Lazy Day Lit

12th July 2017 at 3:23 pm

I still haven’t looked up what this book is about even though it’s been the talk of the bookish community for a couple of weeks now. I was pretty disappointed with Paper Towns so I’ve been putting off reading any more John Green, though I love his vlogs. I still don’t know if I’ll go for this one. I hope you enjoy it though! 🙂
    Stacy Renee @ Lazy Day Lit recently posted…Can’t Wait Wednesday #15 – The Burning Light by Bradley P. Beaulieu & Rob ZieglerMy Profile

10. Barb (boxermommyreads)

12th July 2017 at 2:05 pm

Congrats on taking part in this wonderful meme. I’ve read All the Fault in Our Stars and wasn’t really impressed but did like the story Green had in the Let It Snow book. I know tons of people LOVE him so I’m sure this will be a very popular book. I’m such a cover-freak that I really hope this isn’t the final one. I want something a tad more exciting if it’s going to catch my attention. Hope you love this read!

11. Stephanie @ Bookfever

12th July 2017 at 11:49 am

It sounds pretty good but I’m gonna wait until reviews come in to decide if I’ll get it or not.